RAMEN Expected Results
1) The RAMEN solution will be tested in the pilot production system at WHIRLPOOL.
2) The final business plan will define a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) consisting of IEA (Individual Exploitable Assets), which will be used to define the products and services, which are planned to be commercialized at the end of the project.
3) The MVP will be implemented as a demonstrator in the technology transfer infrastructures of LMS and BIBA in order to accelerate exploitation towards regional, national and European customers.
4) Training nuggets will be developed and used to train practitioners and for teaching purposes.
5) The long-term exploitation will be leveraged by the established COMAU network and trusted brand recognition, reaching many customers throughout Europe.